Ray & Neil | Change Uninvited Kick-Off
Hi All - I was going to describe this as a COVID-19 special or as a pop-up episode but things that pop up, by there very nature, pop down again and I’m not entirely sure when that’s going to happen and we’re not discussing COVID-19 itself, more the way it’s affected us . . so I think we’re going to call these episodes. . . change uninvited In this episode, Neil and I are just getting our bearings on the whole thing. More will follow.
- The benefits of being forced to do something we said we'd never do
- Responding to change
- The difference between hearing a story and experiencing it
- The need for human connection
- The importance of humour
- Finding ups within the downs
- Can you build real relationships via technology?
- How we can all experience the same event so very differently
- When fear and excitement become the same thing
- COVID-19 as a magic wand for the environment
- The possibility of Universal Basic Income (UBI)
- The importance of taking aim